Young squad list talent
Young/upcoming talent within the squad list - these are short to mid term investments to make a quick profit on. Looking for players who are likely to increase in value. We look for players mostly under 21 who have potential to be leading player in the future. This is a risky category so it's recommended to spread your investments over multiple players and be prepared to cut your loses on those who don't work out.
- Alex Meret - Currently ranked 1229 @ £0.69 - He was signed this summer by Napoli for €22m after impressing for Spal in Serie A last season He suffered a pre-season injury but is now back fit and likely to get given a chance in the first team soon. His price has steadily increased from £0.40 over the last 6 months, if he takes his chance in the first team expect this to increase.
- Mahmoud Hassan - Currently priced @ £0.44 - Nicknamed Trezeguet and touted as one of the potential World cup stars but it didn't really happen as Egypt as a nation struggled due to Mo Salah's lack of fitness. The winger scored 13 goals/7 assist in 31 Turkish Super Lig games last season and is on target to beat that fine return with 5 goals/4 assists in his 12 outings this season, whats more he has 4 goals/4 assists in his last 6 starts. He was previously linked with Inter Milan and a host of mid table Premier League teams such as Watford, Leicester & Burnley, we expect further interest in the transfer window.
- Fabricio Bustos - Currently priced @ £0.66 - The 22 year old Independiente right back has been on our raidar for some time, we first invested in him when he was priced @ £0.50. He already has 4 Argentina caps and despite a lack of current transfer interest it's surely only a matter of time until he heads to Europe.
- Weston McKennie - Currently priced @ £1.35 - The versatile 20 year old American who has recently played in defence, Midfield & Attack for Schalke. He has become a regular this season and is earning rave reviews due to his combative, all action style. He has recently been nominated for USA's player of the year & also linked with Liverpool so expect some buzz to happen.
- Andrea Pinamonti - Currently priced @ £1.27 - This 19 year old striker has all the attributes to succeed. Recently loaned to fellow Serie A team Frosinone from Inter, he just broken into the team and scored in his last 2 league games(both from the bench), surely due to start games moving forward.
- Josip Brekalo - Currently priced @ £1.47 - Recently nominated on a 20 man Golden Boy shortlist and linked with Tottenham. The tricky 20 year old winger has been a regular for Wolfsburg this season and also broken into the Croatia team. His price has already increased a lot recently, we got involved @ £1.10 about a month ago, despite this i still expect it to grow as transfer speculation rises.
- Sander Berge - Currently priced @ £1.25 - The 20 year old Norway defensive midfielder is being linked with a number of teams such as Tottenham, Everton, Fiorentina and even Barcelona should they miss out on Frenkie De Jong. He also already has 12 full international caps